+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Can't. Effing. Wait.
    If it comes to pass, don't forget to tell your family and friends that you were all for it. Keeping it quiet would be a very cowardly thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If it comes to pass, don't forget to tell your family and friends that you were all for it. Keeping it quiet would be a very cowardly thing to do.
    They can't wait too. I've sent them all the video of him talking about it on Twitter and we're going to celebrate like it's 1984!

They can't wait too. I've sent them all the video of him talking about it on Twitter and we're going to celebrate like it's 1984!
    Good lad, having the courage of your convictions is a fine attribute to possess.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Two years on from the Great Reset, Schwab and the gang are back in Davos peddling their latest wares. Surely the gifted and talented on here will quickly tell us what it all means. Or they could I suppose wait until the algorithims find them! What Fat Ronaldo and Infantino has to say about the new Global Village is anyone's guess.

Not my brightest contribution but at least I'm not dishing out second hand shit on here pretending I've got some kind of gift unavailable to others.
    https://greatgameindia.com/davos-carbon-credits/

Can't. Effing. Wait.
    You can't wait to own nothing? Don't you realise it will mean you won't have a prayer mat to call your own!

Putting in a 12 hour shift pointing your swede in the general direction of Mecca while wailing and chanting complete bollocks will take a hell of a toll on your knees.

It wouldn't be Organ without some throwaway and unnecessary bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You can't wait to own nothing? Don't you realise it will mean you won't have a prayer mat to call your own!

Putting in a 12 hour shift pointing your swede in the general direction of Mecca while wailing and chanting complete bollocks will take a hell of a toll on your knees.
    You'll own nothing. I've already invested in carbon footprint trackers. Enjoy your freeze-dried existence.

I see several Britons feature among the attendees at this year's annual Bilderberg meeting which begun yesterday in the USA according to Bilderberg itself.

There's around 130 arch-globalists holed-up in some swanky Washington DC hotel. The king and Prime Minister of Holland are rubbing shoulders with Henry Kissinger and Pfizer's CEO (aka Mr Clot Shot), but as per usual the BBC finds nothing whatsoever is newsworthy about the gathering or what they discuss for four days.

Several of the Brits there are on the UK government payroll. There's a top spook, Michael Gove from Parliament's Blue Team and David Lammy from the Red Team. Gove and Lammy are regular twitter users but neither have bothered mentioning to their followers where they are at right now.

It's almost as if they would rather people don't know.

BILDERBERG MEETING 2022 Washington D.C., 2 June - 5 June 2022 https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/p...e/participants

I see several Britons feature among the attendees at this year's annual Bilderberg meeting which begun yesterday in the USA according to Bilderberg itself.

There's around 130 arch-globalists holed-up in some swanky Washington DC hotel. The king and Prime Minister of Holland are rubbing shoulders with Henry Kissinger and Pfizer's CEO (aka Mr Clot Shot), but as per usual the BBC finds nothing whatsoever is newsworthy about the gathering or what they discuss for four days.

Several of the Brits there are on the UK government payroll. There's a top spook, Michael Gove from Parliament's Blue Team and David Lammy from the Red Team. Gove and Lammy are regular twitter users but neither have bothered mentioning to their followers where they are at right now.

BILDERBERG MEETING 2022 Washington D.C., 2 June - 5 June 2022 https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/p...e/participants
    No Iranians?

I thought Bilderberg had got relegated from the Conspiracy Nations League. Good to see that Kissinger, he of the plea to Ukraine to cede land for peace, mixing with all those trying to accelerate the demise of a large portion of humanity through death, destruction and hunger though.

I was going to post some links to inane news articles the BBC wants to distract its readers and viewers with to demonstrate they are indeed deliberately suppressing this Bilderberg skulduggery. Its search function reveals the B-word hasn't featured at its website for seven years.

I'm surprised you responded to my post because I've used their easily demonstrable censorship previously to bash the BBC which is so beloved of uninformed British and other diehard Teletubbies.

Explain one thing to me Morg, because its been bugging me. The Great Reset is according to red pillers is a series of planned events aimed at destroying the wealth of the majority of the population for the benefit of the few. Prime candidates for the planned events are Covid, the war in the Ukraine and climate change.

But for some bizarre reason, not Brexit. Now Brexit is forecast to result in a GDP hit for the UK of double that of Covid yet it gets a free pass. Is it because the Reseters have been too cute and the gifted and talented are too up their own arses to admit that it wasn't a great anti-globalist event after all?

I paid next to no attention to Brexit here or anywhere else. For me it was always a non-event; nowt of significance would change for the better. Britain would continue to import the next to impossible to assimilate from the Third World a boatload at a time while the entire Political Class, minus Farage and a few others, along with the controlled corporate media resolutely pretend not to notice.

Anyway, this Great Reset isn't about a transitory drop in GDP here or anywhere else, nor a temporary spike in inflation. Your hero Klaus and friends are intent on making energy unaffordable and when oil becomes too high, because it's connected to everything, economies will inevitably implode. Maybe the ultra compliant and obedient Chinese, Koreans and Japanese will be spared the worst of it. All signs indicate majority white Western countries will be slammed to the max, as per the horrendous Deagel 2025 population and economic forecasts.

Yeah we know, it's a really famous conference that's been going on since 1954, stop trying to pretend it's some secret cloak and dagger gathering

Wow Michael Gove and David Lammy, eh? Can't believe that's not front page news.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Wow Michael Gove and David Lammy, eh? Can't believe that's not front page news.
    Sneaky bastards. Planning it around the over-consumption of the Jubilee.

I paid next to no attention to Brexit here or anywhere else. For me it was always a non-event; nowt of significance would change for the better. Britain would continue to import the next to impossible to assimilate from the Third World a boatload at a time while the entire Political Class, minus Farage and a few others, along with the controlled corporate media resolutely pretend not to notice.

Anyway, this Great Reset isn't about a transitory drop in GDP here or anywhere else, nor a temporary spike in inflation. Your hero Klaus and friends are intent on making energy unaffordable and when oil becomes too high, because it's connected to everything, economies will inevitably implode. Maybe the ultra compliant and obedient Chinese, Koreans and Japanese will be spared the worst of it. All signs indicate majority white Western countries will be slammed to the max, as per the horrendous Deagel 2025 population and economic forecasts.
    So I understand. An exclusive group of overwhelmingly white and/or western elitists are plotting global depopulation on a deagal 2025 scale (spoiler alert, the prediction changes every year) to the benefit of the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.

Do you think Schwab has thought this one through?

So I understand. An exclusive group of overwhelmingly white and/or western elitists are plotting global depopulation on a deagal 2025 scale (spoiler alert, the prediction changes every year) to the benefit of the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.

Schwab is 84 so it's a toss-up to see if he makes it to The Great Reset.

I mentioned those three populations because if I wanted to massively depopulate the planet they would be ideal as survivors to comprise the slave class as they appear to adore state authority. As well as other considerations, they would need little persuading to live on a diet of seaweed, snails, bugs and insects while Klaus Scab and friends gorge on meat.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah we know, it's a really famous conference that's been going on since 1954, stop trying to pretend it's some secret cloak and dagger gathering
    I suspect you know because you're a regular around this forum.

How many of your friends and acquaintances do? I'd wager very few for the reasons outlined: they are not supposed to know. Ask some of them. I reckon you'll be met with blank stares galore.

Then try them with one of a million other topics of no importance at all. Pick a Brit TV soap opera, any will do, ask them to name some characters. Choose a celebrity you know something about to learn what they know of him or her. You'll soon clock what's between their ears is crammed with unimportant junk. They have been dumbed-down to a similar level to what you have been.

On the first page of this site's football forum currently are threads relating to Gerwyn Price, Glammy, Johnny Depp, Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe and Ed Sheeran, none of whom have booted a football to my knowledge. They are indicative of how powerful the moronic culture of celebrityism is. People have been beguiled to become consumed with absolute fecking rubbish at the expense of worthwhile knowledge.

Bilderberg is a simple example of what's purposefully concealed from them, and it's minor compared to the really big stuff which directly and negatively impacts all of them which in excess of 99% know little or nothing of. I'm talking about money, how and who creates it and the mechanism used to transfer it from their pockets into those who operate the usury scheme.

People have been beguiled to become consumed with absolute fecking rubbish at the expense of worthwhile knowledge.
    This is the irony I was looking for this morning.

Ah. Still not letting go of Deagal I see. We've debunked it several times but worth another shot.

The Deagal figures which first appeared in 2008 get mysteriously updated as time moves on and they become factually pants. They stopped predicting 2017 when that became obvious and moved forward to 2025. This is the 2016 prediction for the US for 2025. You may recognise it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170827...ica_c0001.aspx

Here are the intermediate predictions and the actual results.

Prediction Date Prediction Year Population Actual
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 2008 2017 323 million(1) 325.7 million
    ------------------ END 2017 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    April 2009 2020 271 million 331.0 million
    April 2010 2020 264 million 331.0 million
    August 2011 2020 248 million 331.0 million
    ------------------ END 2020 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    June 2012 2025 187 million
    May 2013 2025 182 million
    July 2014 2025 88 million(2)
    October 2014 2025 69 million(3)
    August 2015 2025 65 million
    October 2016 2025 61 million
    August 2017 2025 54 million
    May 2018 2025 100 million(4)
    August 2020 2025 100 million(5)(6)

Dates and Predictions of Note
    -----------------------------
    (1: This is the only prediction where the population increases from the current count)

(2: First recorded instance where the prediction is sub-100 million.)

(3: Note explaining their predictions first appears on the bottom of the page)

(4: First recorded instance where the prediction has gone up from a previous prediction)

(5: Deagel.com goes through a UI overhaul, and the note mentioned in the question and referenced in note 3 of this chart disappears for unknown reasons)

(6: Current prediction as of 24 August 2020)

Here is the website explaining that it's all bullshit!

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...25-legit/39380

Yet, just like Putin's Lotus Flower/Square and Compass Robe you keep pouring out this rubbish long after it is shown to be just that.

Why?

Anyone, particularly a self proclaimed critical thinker, should be able to figure out that the US population going from 324 million to 54 million in less than a decade is nonsense.

But apparently not.

Ah. Still not letting go of Deagal I see. We've debunked it several times but worth another shot.

The Deagal figures which first appeared in 2008 get mysteriously updated as time moves on and they become factually pants. They stopped predicting 2017 when that became obvious and moved forward to 2025. This is the 2016 prediction for the US for 2025. You may recognise it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170827...ica_c0001.aspx

Here are the intermediate predictions and the actual results.

Prediction Date Prediction Year Population Actual
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 2008 2017 323 million(1) 325.7 million
    ------------------ END 2017 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    April 2009 2020 271 million 331.0 million
    April 2010 2020 264 million 331.0 million
    August 2011 2020 248 million 331.0 million
    ------------------ END 2020 PREDICTIONS --------------------------------------
    June 2012 2025 187 million
    May 2013 2025 182 million
    July 2014 2025 88 million(2)
    October 2014 2025 69 million(3)
    August 2015 2025 65 million
    October 2016 2025 61 million
    August 2017 2025 54 million
    May 2018 2025 100 million(4)
    August 2020 2025 100 million(5)(6)

Dates and Predictions of Note
    -----------------------------
    (1: This is the only prediction where the population increases from the current count)

(2: First recorded instance where the prediction is sub-100 million.)

(3: Note explaining their predictions first appears on the bottom of the page)

(4: First recorded instance where the prediction has gone up from a previous prediction)

(5: Deagel.com goes through a UI overhaul, and the note mentioned in the question and referenced in note 3 of this chart disappears for unknown reasons)

(6: Current prediction as of 24 August 2020)

Here is the website explaining that it's all bullshit!

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...25-legit/39380

Yet, just like Putin's Lotus Flower/Square and Compass Robe you keep pouring out this rubbish long after it is shown to be just that.

Why?
    I do believe their last update was in 2017. Their forecasts then remained the same until they removed them all in either 2020 or 2021. As you can see at the following link, the USA went from 327m to 100m, while Britain suffered the greatest percentage drop, 66m to 15m. I think many wondered whether such huge declines were linked to mRNA shots because China, most notably, wasn't forecast to have any population decline and they didn't use mRNA.

https://astediscovery.com/COVID/DEPOPULATION.htm

On this theme, the latest from Ireland's Professor Dolores Cahill: "Everybody who has an mRNA injection will die within three to five years, even if they have only one injection."

She says so at the 8:40 mark in this video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iUIceuFj8MtJ/

Study finds Athlete Deaths are 1700% higher than expected since Covid-19 Vaccination began – The Expose: https://truth4freedom.wordpress.com/...an-the-expose/

- An investigation of official statistics has found that the number of athletes who have died since the beginning of 2021 has risen exponentially compared to the yearly number of deaths of athletes officially recorded between 1966 and 2004.

So much so that the monthly average number of deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004, and the current trend for 2022 so far shows this could increase to 4,120% if the increased number of deaths continues, with the number of deaths in March 2022 alone 3 times higher than the previous annual average. -

Monthly average number of recorded athlete deaths: https://imgur.com/a/MrhVdD0

Full list of athlete deaths - https://expose-news.com/full-list-of-athlete-deaths/