+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I do believe their last update was in 2017. Their forecasts then remained the same until they removed them all in either 2020 or 2021. As you can see at the following link, the USA went from 327m to 100m, while Britain suffered the greatest percentage drop, 66m to 15m. I think many wondered whether such huge declines were linked to mRNA shots because China, most notably, wasn't forecast to have any population decline and they didn't use mRNA.

https://astediscovery.com/COVID/DEPOPULATION.htm
    Apart from the fact that the website has no links to US Intelligence, but simply reposts military news from elsewhere. It started rebadging its original rationale for depopulation from Agenda 21, people going mad in cities and either committing suicide en masse or fleeing to more rural countries. Then in 2020 it bizarrely changed this to The Great Reset before removing the rubbish completely.

You could be on a winner here Morg!

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/dep...opian-fantasy/

My, you have so much form for going spare at Deagel's numbers. I have to wonder why. I mean I can, and have, posted so many videos of Schwab and his sidekick Harari drooling about the dystopian world they're itching to impose, and all we hear from you is crickets.

Do you think they were tucking into crispy critters at Davos last week, or travelled there on public transport to help reduce their carbon footprint? No they didn't... the climbed down the steps of 1,400 private jets and feasted on the finest cuisine.

My, you have so much form for going spare at Deagel's numbers. I have to wonder why. I mean I can, and have, posted so many videos of Schwab and his sidekick Harari drooling about the dystopian world they're itching to impose, and all we hear from you is crickets.

Do you think they were tucking into crispy critters at Davos last week, or travelled there on public transport to help reduce their carbon footprint? No they didn't... the climbed down the steps of 1,400 private jets and feasted on the finest cuisine.
    Nice deflection Morg as another bit of your cherished bull bites the dust. Any updates on gigantic black eyed babies or vaccines deliberately infected with HIV to keep us amused in these troubling times?

I do have an update on the Bluetooth finder app for Android, I can't find one to work with my phone. Very frustrating.

I do have an update on the Bluetooth finder app for Android, I can't find one to work with my phone. Very frustrating.
    Try coming up a few floors. Might get a better signal closer to daylight!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Try coming up a few floors. Might get a better signal closer to daylight!
    Nice one, Cyril, nice one son.

We have reached page 16. Still no mention of MK-Ultra, HAARP, scalar weaponry, Operation Northwoods, the Tuskegee Experiment or Operation Mockingbird.

Come on, lads, tell us what you know, or think you do about any of the above.

On this theme, the latest from Ireland's Professor Dolores Cahill: "Everybody who has an mRNA injection will die within three to five years, even if they have only one injection."

She says so at the 8:40 mark in this video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iUIceuFj8MtJ/
    When we're still alive in 5 years will the story change to 7-10 years ad hominem?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The members of the WEF are the worlds top 2,000 global corporations, which are mostly controlled by Vanguard, BlackRock & State Street, etc,. So essentially it's the worlds wealthiest families, along with assorted royalty, and the various political influencers who are doing their bidding.
    The wef wasn’t simply the brainchild of ProfKlausSchwab but was actually born out of a CIA-funded Harvard program headed by Henry Kissinger and pushed to fruition by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn.”

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The wef wasn’t simply the brainchild of ProfKlausSchwab but was actually born out of a CIA-funded Harvard program headed by Henry Kissinger and pushed to fruition by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn.”
    https://www.google.com/search?q=CIA-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Easy for you to say!

Likewise !

Likewise !
    Why?

You posted some bull that you picked up from one of the multiplicity of sources saying exactly the same thing. Within a couple of clicks it is clear that your pronouncement is challengeable. The facts I have seen show that Schwab started the WEF. If you have something other than google conspiracy gossip for the impressionable I guess now is the time to reveal your hand!

Why?

You posted some bull that you picked up from one of the multiplicity of sources saying exactly the same thing. Within a couple of clicks it is clear that your pronouncement is challengeable. The facts I have seen show that Schwab started the WEF. If you have something other than google conspiracy gossip for the impressionable I guess now is the time to reveal your hand!
    It’s a football message-board, not the Pentagon FFS …. If you want facts do you honestly think you obtain it from here day in day out ?

For balance I don’t believe Schwab started it and even if he did , his background alone should raise a little concern shouldn’t it ?

Perhaps you should consider other social media platforms for that

It’s a football message-board, not the Pentagon FFS …. If you want facts do you honestly think you obtain it from here day in day out ?

For balance I don’t believe Schwab started it and even if he did , his background alone should raise a little concern shouldn’t it ?

Perhaps you should consider other social media platforms for that
    Absolutely its a football message board.

Apparently that doesn't stop gullible people posting all kinds of bollocks without any kind of evidence in the hope that they could find even more gullible people to join their march though.

Next time you post some anti-vax clickbait ponder what that has to do with the our 2022/23 season then perhaps we can all look up to your high horse in wonderment.

Sorry forgot....

Absolutely its a football message board.

Apparently that doesn't stop gullible people posting all kinds of bollocks without any kind of evidence in the hope that they could find even more gullible people to join their march though.

Next time you post some anti-vax clickbait ponder what that has to do with the our 2022/23 season then perhaps we can all look up to your high horse in wonderment.

Sorry forgot....
    You’re living in an echo chamber , and I think he is just a front for the WEF.( people like him usually are ) Just because you have also looked it up on Google and found something different doesn’t mean its correct either.
    WTAF has this got to do with the Vax ?

You’re living in an echo chamber , and I think he is just a front for the WEF.( people like him usually are ) Just because you have also looked it up on Google and found something different doesn’t mean its correct either. Hope that helps
    I guess the only difference between what I found on google and what you did are facts. Hope that helps!

I guess the only difference between what I found on google and what you did are facts. Hope that helps!
    Of course you always are.

Of course you always are.
    Of course I'm always what?

Typo ,sorry

Typo ,sorry
    I've been called worse!

Here's to a great day tomorrow!

Here is the article I read.

Goodness knows if it’s authentic but it’s a bit of info

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03...love-the-bomb/

Here is the article I read.

Goodness knows if it’s authentic but it’s a bit of info

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03...love-the-bomb/
    You don't care if it's authentic? Doesn't that explain everything wrong with your viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You don't care if it's authentic? Doesn't that explain everything wrong with your viewpoint.
    Wrong choice of wording ….

It’s a good piece of investigative journalism, why don’t you read it and decide for yourself.

Wrong choice of wording ….

It’s a good piece of investigative journalism, why don’t you read it and decide for yourself.
    I did. I decided that it wasn't investigative journalism, instead it was a catechism of Wikipedia quotes and opinion: but about the WEF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Do you ever consider the MSM reporting as “authentic” bearing in mind where the majority of its funding comes from

Shirley the last few years of Sly News , BBC , GMTV and the rest should suggest you perhaps shouldn’t take everything as fact, or at least within 28 days of reading it.