+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe is on a bombing raid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe is on a bombing raid

might have been different if the orange man was still in charge and in quote :

Had our 2020 Presidential Election not been rigged, and if I were now President, the world would find that our withdrawal from Afghanistan would be a conditions-based withdrawal. I personally had discussions with top Taliban leaders whereby they understood what they are doing now would not have been acceptable. It would have been a much different and much more successful withdrawal, and the Taliban understood that better than anyone. What is going on now is not acceptable. It should have been done much better

not telling you my source -lol

Re: Joe is on a bombing raid

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    might have been different if the orange man was still in charge and in quote :

Had our 2020 Presidential Election not been rigged, and if I were now President, the world would find that our withdrawal from Afghanistan would be a conditions-based withdrawal. I personally had discussions with top Taliban leaders whereby they understood what they are doing now would not have been acceptable. It would have been a much different and much more successful withdrawal, and the Taliban understood that better than anyone. What is going on now is not acceptable. It should have been done much better

not telling you my source -lol
    Interesting , he did like talking to the loons , hope you haven't cut and past the above , as the cut and paste police may comment