+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NEIL HARRIS SACKED - CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NEIL HARRIS SACKED - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Great news, wrong manager from day one. I have nothing postive to say about him or his appointment.
    Youve never got anything positive to say about anything. One of lifes moaners. Im surprised youre able to get out of bed in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Youve never got anything positive to say about anything. One of lifes moaners. Im surprised youre able to get out of bed in the morning.
    What did you see in Harris's sides performances that enabled you to keep the faith with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What did you see in Harris's sides performances that enabled you to keep the faith with him?
    Empathy towards his situation this season is why I kept the faith in him. I also think he earned credit last season and deserved the chance to turn it around. It didnt happen and hes paid the price. 6 losses in a row I cant defend him but as ive said I dont believe hes making all the decisions. Especially this last month or so.

Lets see how the next manager can do with a midfield of Vaulks / Ralls / Pack / Bacuna.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Empathy towards his situation this season is why I kept the faith in him. I also think he earned credit last time and the chance to turn it around. It didnt happen and hes paid the price. 6 losses in a row I cant defend him but as ive said I dont believe hes making all the decisions.

Lets see how the next manager can do with a midfield of Vaulks / Ralls / Pack / Bacuna.
    Fair comment.

I find it hard to have empathy for football managers .

I had a bit for Slade because I was extremely critical of him , but wasn't sure why?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Fair comment.

I find it hard to have empathy for football managers .

I had a bit for Slade because I was extremely critical of him , but wasn't sure why?
    One guy I didnt have any time for. A right charlatan.