+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Now you are just making shit up.
    Surely not. You do know you are talking about the highland laird, friend and adviser of presidents and prime ministers, insider at the BBC, a black belt at dodging guns to the head, the most successful at something or other since Donald Trump claimed to be successful at something or other, and expert on history, painting and decorating and dealing with damp spots. Show some respect! You are just making out that Ronnie is a self-obsessed, bullshitting fantacist, and that can't be right.... can it?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Surely not. You do know you are talking about the highland laird, friend and adviser of presidents and prime ministers, insider at the BBC, a black belt at dodging guns to the head, the most successful at something or other since Donald Trump claimed to be successful at something or other, and expert on history, painting and decorating and dealing with damp spots. Show some respect! You are just making out that Ronnie is a self-obsessed, bullshitting fantacist, and that can't be right.... can it?

Well at least I'm not an anti Semite .
    Nice try at diverting from some of the stuff you've said , ( and I notice the other one jumps in ). I'm terribly sorry if I've learned anything or done anything in my quite long life, but I'm afraid I have. Maybe I should have sat on my arse, known my place then complained that I only failed because of class prejudice and the Jews .

Once again, you don't address the subject because you can't , so you vomit out a bit more abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well at least I'm not an anti Semite .
    Nice try at diverting from some of the stuff you've said , ( and I notice the other one jumps in ). I'm terribly sorry if I've learned anything or done anything in my quite long life, but I'm afraid I have. Maybe I should have sat on my arse, known my place then complained that I only failed because of class prejudice and the Jews .

Once again, you don't address the subject because you can't , so you vomit out a bit more abuse.
    The only anti-semitic stuff in this thread has come from you. You have made some outrageous claims about anti-semitic views from other posters without any substance at all. You have thrown regular tantrums. You have indulged yourself with lies, distortions, inventions and pathetic wild allegations about the mass social democratic party of the UK being a likely cause of a bloodbath for British Jews. You have claimed that other posters on this board are colluding in this murderous conspiracy that you have dreamt up. It is equally sick and pathetic.

At the same time you have gone with the George Soros international conspiracy (one of the main anti-semitic tropes of our time), you have conflated the views and interests of European Jewish people with those of the Israeli state. You have denounced anti-Zionist Jews and others as anti-semites (although avoided the 'self hating' label that usually comes with it), including those who survived Auchwitz and others who lost their whole families in the holocaust.

Many of the most active opponents of Corbyn and Labour who have weaponised the anti-semitism charges (some of which are genuine and must be stamped out; some of which are false, exaggerated or based on the new definition which makes opposition to Israeli apartheid a sin of anti-semitism) are sharing pickets and platforms with British neo-Nazis (anti-semites themselves but pro Israel) and right wing populists (anti-semites themselves but pro Israel) like Viktor Orban. Kippers like you fit in well.