+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Wilson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harry Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    If he was as good as you say, why did he end up on the banks of the Thames ? No one else, here or abroad , was interested in him.
    I don't think you know who was interested in him misery guts but there'll definitely be more after this season, 9 goals and 10 assists in 21 games so far. Just enjoy a Welsh player doing well

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think you know who was interested in him misery guts but there'll definitely be more after this season, 9 goals and 10 assists in 21 games so far. Just enjoy a Welsh player doing well
    If any Premier League club wanted him they would have signed him. He’s a championship player and that’s all. If he ever makes a consistent Premier League player , I’ll show my backside in Sports Direct. I agree with one thing you stated- he’s a Welsh player who’s currently doing well. But never in the Premier League. Come back on here in the distant future and prove me wrong.And keep reading my posts, you’ll learn something. It’s called being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    If any Premier League club wanted him they would have signed him. He’s a championship player and that’s all. If he ever makes a consistent Premier League player , I’ll show my backside in Sports Direct. I agree with one thing you stated- he’s a Welsh player who’s currently doing well. But never in the Premier League. Come back on here in the distant future and prove me wrong.And keep reading my posts, you’ll learn something. It’s called being realistic.
    No thanks, if I learn something new this year it'll hopefully be a language not how to be a miserable old man