+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oh Ingerlund..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oh Ingerlund..

I think Sky is doing the scaremongering now. It says 3000 HGV s a week, will be able to board these ferries, but be assured that is not solely for medicines, so its headline is a bit suspect in my opinion.

The Pharmaceutical industry has taken and will take steps to ensure continuation of medicine supply be it via ferry or air and I know that they have robust plans in place to counter any blips in the early days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I think Sky is doing the scaremongering now. It says 3000 HGV s a week, will be able to board these ferries, but be assured that is not solely for medicines, so its headline is a bit suspect in my opinion.

The Pharmaceutical industry has taken and will take steps to ensure continuation of medicine supply be it via ferry or air and I know that they have robust plans in place to counter any blips in the early days.
    Fine, call it scaremongering, but offer something factual to dismiss it.

How many of the 3000 HGVs will be used for medicine supplies? (The sheer fact that the 5th largest economy in the world is having to secure medicine supplies whilst not at war is madness, no matter how you dress it up).

What are these robust plans you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Fine, call it scaremongering, but offer something factual to dismiss it.

How many of the 3000 HGVs will be used for medicine supplies? (The sheer fact that the 5th largest economy in the world is having to secure medicine supplies whilst not at war is madness, no matter how you dress it up).

What are these robust plans you speak of?
    I worked for many years in the pharmaceutical industry and medicine supply chain was part of my responsibility so I feel I have a good understanding of the issues that may occur if we leave the EU without some sort of deal, and Ive tried to keep things in perspective in my replies to you using my knowledge and experience..

For information on robust plans please have a look at the ABPI website ( Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I worked for many years in the pharmaceutical industry and medicine supply chain was part of my responsibility so I feel I have a good understanding of the issues that may occur if we leave the EU without some sort of deal, and Ive tried to keep things in perspective in my replies to you using my knowledge and experience..

For information on robust plans please have a look at the ABPI website ( Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry)
    Thanks, I will read the ABPI website and gauge an opinion.