Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
I have one of them too. Not a manly bark like an alsation or a labrador, but one of those pathetic little things the size of a rat. Looks like a yorkshire terrier that does a constant flurry of machine gun staccato of yaps. His owner tells him to shut up bit without any conviction. A bit like those mothers that pathetically pleads “Oh please Henry, will you please stop doing that” without any authority.

The little scruffy shite is doing it now a lottlr bit will I am working quietly in the garden enjoying the sun, but not too much! The other day I picked up a neighbours tennis ball in my garden neighbours and threw it at his arse but he looked up and saw it just before it hit him. He scarpered.

Recent says its a Mexican standoff. He sees me and stares at me. As long as I raise my arm he f-ucks off through those flap doors so thankfully I don’t have to throw the ball. He is au fait with the idea.

Got any tennis balls?
I had a cat shitting in my garden at the old place so I tried to get something that would make him through up if he ate it at my gaffe

Apparently there is something out there but it might not be completely safe so I bought one of those kids pump action water guns , threw some treats about and blasted the twat one evening when he was nosing around