I didn't see this streak of wins coming and it is encouraging to see that Harris can get a reaction when needed. 3 wins and 3 clean sheets is a top quality return.

I think you would have seen a reaction from fans had it been 3 losses due to what has come before these 3 games. 3 wins in 13 and 14 points from 39 for a club like ours is simply not good enough. We are still in 11th place and 4 points off the play offs which is below where the board wanted us to be and certainly a lot worse than many fans expected given the fact we finished 5th last season.

The three results have been very encouraging though and hopefully a sign of things to come. The fans on here don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues but I think we all want success for the club, be that with Harris or not. If he was to turn it around and put the team in place for a promotion charge then I would be as happy as anybody and admit I was wrong. I was certainly wrong with the last 3 games and am not the biggest fan of Harris but would love for him to prove me wrong if it meant City kicking on.