+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Nine-minute video of ol' Klaus and his chums (Clinton, Obama, Johnson, Gates, Trudeau, Ardern, etc) telling anyone prepared to listen what their intentions are.

One minute in Schwab says: "The people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again. This is, er let's say, fiction, it will not happen."

But Teletubbies are determined to remain in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Nine-minute video of ol' Klaus and his chums (Clinton, Obama, Johnson, Gates, Trudeau, Ardern, etc) telling anyone prepared to listen what their intentions are.

One minute in Schwab says: "The people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again. This is, er let's say, fiction, it will not happen."

But Teletubbies are determined to remain in denial.

Well shit I've been dubious about all this but if some virgin in a purple room presents a bunch of cuts of world leaders saying various words I'm convinced

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well shit I've been dubious about all this but if some virgin in a purple room presents a bunch of cuts of world leaders saying various words I'm convinced
    ... and to the surprise of few, a leading contender for the title of CCMB's premier Teletubby, a genetically modified someone who stares gormlessly at the box watching shite for hours each day between discussing Cedric Kipre's inside leg measurements, or similar bollocks of equal unimportance, weighs in to confirm his intention to remain comatose.

Desperate to keep believing it's an entirely innocent millions, billions or trillions-to-one series of coincidences that in-the-know globalists independently utter the phrase Build Back Better, which are codewords for deliberately laying waste to the current economic and financial world order to eliminate the purchasing power of virtually everyone's income and savings to ensure their utter penury, and deaths for many during the resulting famines and tumult, and all of it purposefully designed to increase the wealth and power of those globalists who will steal everything the dead and any survivors used to own.

... and to the surprise of few, a leading contender for the title of CCMB's premier Teletubby, a genetically modified someone who stares gormlessly at the box watching shite for hours each day between discussing Cedric Kipre's inside leg measurements, or similar bollocks of equal unimportance, weighs in to confirm his intention to remain comatose.

Desperate to keep believing it's an entirely innocent millions, billions or trillions-to-one series of coincidences that in-the-know globalists independently utter the phrase Build Back Better, which are codewords for deliberately laying waste to the current economic and financial world order to eliminate the purchasing power of virtually everyone's income and savings to ensure their utter penury, and deaths for many during the resulting famines and tumult, and all of it purposefully designed to increase the wealth and power of those globalists who will steal everything the dead and any survivors used to own.
    "I look down on you you idiotic fool" ...sneers the man who claimed that coats will cost thousands at the end of July... "I can't believe how gullible and stupid you are"

Current update - 12 days to go, coats available here for £12 https://www.boohooman.com/quilted-zi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

"I look down on you you idiotic fool" ...sneers the man who claimed that coats will cost thousands at the end of July... "I can't believe how gullible and stupid you are"

Current update - 12 days to go, coats available here for £12 https://www.boohooman.com/quilted-zi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

The price of stuff can reach infinity due to hyperinflation. Two examples of which over the past 20 years occurred in Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Farther back during the past century, Hungary and Germany during the 1920s stand out. You can read about those instances online.

The price of stuff can reach infinity due to hyperinflation. Two examples of which over the past 20 years occurred in Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Farther back during the past century, Hungary and Germany during the 1920s stand out. You can read about those instances online.
    I'm well aware of Germany's inflation in the 20's, what you said is that in 11 days, by the end of July *at the latest* coats will cost thousands of pounds in the UK. It might yet happen but if it doesn't it's undeniable proof that you're talking out of your arse and makes an absolute mockery of any future predictions you make

I'm well aware of Germany's inflation in the 20's, what you said is that in 11 days, by the end of July *at the latest* coats will cost thousands of pounds in the UK. It might yet happen but if it doesn't it's undeniable proof that you're talking out of your arse and makes an absolute mockery of any future predictions you make
    I'm not sure that demand for coats is that high this month.

Even by organs standards, where you'd have to be a total moron to think there's any truth in his gloomy predictions, this one was a massive whopper.

You appear to be suffering from Bobsy Wilsonitis.

This is a condition whereby I relay someone else's thoughts/opinions/predictions which then miraculously become mine.

Those afflicted with this phenomenon appear to have difficulty comprehending simple English as evidenced by the content of my post which you attached. But rather than acknowledging error when asked to provide evidence to support their claims they scuttle off.

This is a condition whereby I relay someone else's thoughts/opinions/predictions which then miraculously become mine.

Those afflicted with this phenomenon appear to have difficulty comprehending simple English as evidenced by the content of my post which you attached. But rather than acknowledging error when asked to provide evidence to support their claims they scuttle off.
    Why are you posting this dumb stuff if you don't believe it? Is there really no better use of your time?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why are you posting this dumb stuff if you don't believe it? Is there really no better use of your time?
    Am never sure whether you really can't see the engineered shite storm that we are in the early stages of, or you prefer not to see it despite all the evidence.

One simple example: whatever your income is today, should it be less than 9% higher than what it was on this date in 2021 then you have become poorer during that span. And that 9% is going off the UK's CPI inflation number, the broader and more accurate RPI one is at 11%.

Wow, HE SAID IT NOT ME is quite the comedown from “my contact has given a worrying update”

Wow, HE SAID IT NOT ME is quite the comedown from “my contact has given a worrying update”
    Is that an admission you're wrong? C'mon, some humility will be good for the soul.

The UN predicts the world population will reach eight billion this November. That's eight thousand million munching their way through the planet's resources.

Motor mouth Harari, Klaus Schwab's advisor, suggests the "useless people" among them should be given recreational drugs and computer games to play to keep them occupied.

Presumably the useless will comprise of those too old or too ill to work along with those unable to because they can't compete with the new technology that rendered them unemployed and thereby useless.

I'm sure villainous, extremely powerful psycopaths could develop a plan to eliminate the useless rather than have them hang around with their feet up in receipt of Universal Basic Income happily puffing Morrocan Woodbines while navigating Grand Theft Auto until they conk out naturally.

The one I'd adopt would be to con as many of them as possible to volunteer to have a substance injected that will wreck their immune system to ensure their lives become severely foreshortened.

Does anyone have a better idea?

It always fascinates me that anyone thinks that all those major players and egos could, along with political leaders of countries as diametrically opposite as the US/GB/Europe and China/Russia etc, remain as a choesive united front regarding these conspiracies. All major movements tend to have splits, schisms, whistleblowers, rivalries, leaks and splinter groups - and if Covid deaths are rising due to the long-term plan isn't that a bit of a bugger as it will prevent remaining "teletubbies" to take the "clotshot"?
    For my part, I know three medical doctors, one of whom works in the area of Covid at the moment, a nurse who supervised a Covid ward and an expert in tropical diseases. No doubt they have been hoodwinked and watch too much TV.
    For my part, I'm having difficulty in understand how the "purpose" of Covid has shifted and been re-interpreted several times by OM over the last couple of years. Still, I shouldn't worry as Armageddon is arriving in the next two weeks - and before transhuman babies can crawl to the beat of the Reset drum.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It always fascinates me that anyone thinks that all those major players and egos could, along with political leaders of countries as diametrically opposite as the US/GB/Europe and China/Russia etc, remain as a choesive united front regarding these conspiracies. All major movements tend to have splits, schisms, whistleblowers, rivalries, leaks and splinter groups - and if Covid deaths are rising due to the long-term plan isn't that a bit of a bugger as it will prevent remaining "teletubbies" to take the "clotshot"?
    For my part, I know three medical doctors, one of whom works in the area of Covid at the moment, a nurse who supervised a Covid ward and an expert in tropical diseases. No doubt they have been hoodwinked and watch too much TV.
    For my part, I'm having difficulty in understand how the "purpose" of Covid has shifted and been re-interpreted several times by OM over the last couple of years. Still, I shouldn't worry as Armageddon is arriving in the next two weeks - and before transhuman babies can crawl to the beat of the Reset drum.
    I think Klaus said it in the video on this page, "we penetrate the cabinets." He omitted to add "with our stooges." Apart from the Belarus leader, of the handful of others who didn't go along with the Covid program, all were dead within 18 months.

The baddie we're supposed to blame for our declining standard of living, Mr Putin, just happens to be among Schwab's young global leaders who was the keynote speaker at Davos (the WEF's) 2021 conference.

I think Klaus said it in the video on this page, "we penetrate the cabinets." He omitted to add "with our stooges." Apart from the Belarus leader, of the handful of others who didn't go along with the Covid program, all were dead within 18 months.

The baddie we're supposed to blame for our declining standard of living, Mr Putin, just happens to be among Schwab's young global leaders who was the keynote speaker at Davos (the WEF's) 2021 conference.
    Apologies if I missed it but did you answer my question about how you feel about your credibility when you have come up with quite a few links and theories that were debunked post-haste? Does it not make you reconsider posting the next instalment? I'm sure that most of us would reflect pretty seriously in such circumstances whereas you seem to double down or try to change tack.

Apologies if I missed it but did you answer my question about how you feel about your credibility when you have come up with quite a few links and theories that were debunked post-haste? Does it not make you reconsider posting the next instalment? I'm sure that most of us would reflect pretty seriously in such circumstances whereas you seem to double down or try to change tack.
    As I informed you only yesterday, I will give your queries some consideration after you have finally given mine some.

Is a lousy memory a symptom of mRNA injections, I have to wonder.

Concerning what I've highlighted in your post, judging from what Bhakdi says below then they're either ignorant, corrupt or criminals.

Concerning what I've highlighted in your post, judging from what Bhakdi says below then they're either ignorant, corrupt or criminals.

But do you believe him? A lot of people don't and he has been widely discredited in Germany. All part of the plot, no doubt.

But do you believe him? A lot of people don't and he has been widely discredited in Germany. All part of the plot, no doubt.
    Those like him are never allowed on our TV screens. A great many people are unaware he and so many others even exist. Such has been the level of censorship imposed. He has a glittering CV.