+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Police Surveillance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Police Surveillance

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Previously I would have said why worry about CCTV if you haven't done anything wrong. However with the advent of AI and fake images it seems to me anyone could be at risk. Welcome to our brave new world.
    I wouldn't worry about Police doing their jobs, have a quick google search for "pimeyes".
    Will find any image of any person searched, as long as its been uploaded to the internet...

the law is quite simple here, if you are in a public place you have no right to not be filmed.

saying that the police can only act within their powers, and they can only film you if they have good cause i.e. they suspect you to be a nefarious snide up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I wouldn't worry about Police doing their jobs, have a quick google search for "pimeyes".
    Will find any image of any person searched, as long as its been uploaded to the internet...
    Anyone looked into this app yet?

It seems that the written complaint I made to the Police (and which both parties have access to) has taken a new turn - in that the they have copied me into their internal report in which they summed up my complaint with a false synopsis i.e. they stated that I considered the filming of the protest illegal, which I never stated.
    As my complaint is in black and white and wasn't verbal at any stage I'll await with interest their response to me challenging them on that false statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It seems that the written complaint I made to the Police (and which both parties have access to) has taken a new turn - in that the they have copied me into their internal report in which they summed up my complaint with a false synopsis i.e. they stated that I considered the filming of the protest illegal, which I never stated.
    As my complaint is in black and white and wasn't verbal at any stage I'll await with interest their response to me challenging them on that false statement.
    Their attempt to manipulate your words speaks volumes, shades of South Yorkshire Police.