+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I would not describe CNN as a left wing news outlet.

But I look forward to your report back when all is done and dusted (fingerprints?), and ultravioleted.

Getting exciting now!
    the maricopa arizona audit team has now returned half the voting machines to the county after capturing all the data they are now in phase 2 beginning the forensic analysis .the team expect to complete the full audit on time .

Meanwhile the democrats has stepped up the heat employing over 100 lawyers doing everything to stop it finishing . I get the feeling the dark forces will prevail and stop it at the last minute

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the maricopa arizona audit team has now returned half the voting machines to the county after capturing all the data they are now in phase 2 beginning the forensic analysis .the team expect to complete the full audit on time .

Meanwhile the democrats has stepped up the heat employing over 100 lawyers doing everything to stop it finishing . I get the feeling the dark forces will prevail and stop it at the last minute
    Apart from the manic pronouncements of twice impeached ex-President Trump do you have any evidence to support the claim that, first 73 then over 100 Democrat lawyers are working tirelessly to shut down this farago, Mozz?