+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock?

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Maybe I'm being cynical but I can't see bobby reid going and I think the story would've been put out there so fans breathe a huge sigh of relief when we do little business either way, and see today as a success, forgetting we've not got a cm, rb etc in

If he does go then I despair. Wouldn't turn or anything but I think it'd be setting us back a few seasons as I hoped when a new manager came in next season he'd use Bobby Reid as his main man
    I for one won't suddenly start thinking it's been a good window if, say, we sign Vassell today and don't sell anyone because it will mean we have not done enough to tackle the gaping hole that the departures of Gunnarsson, Camarasa and Arter left in our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I for one won't suddenly start thinking it's been a good window if, say, we sign Vassell today and don't sell anyone because it will mean we have not done enough to tackle the gaping hole that the departures of Gunnarsson, Camarasa and Arter left in our squad.
    I completely agree, but I can see a few seeing it as a great day now if Vassell comes in, Reid stays and f all else happens.

I remember when Day, Nelson and Vaulks signed in 48 hours I thought that's a great start. Little did I know bar 2 strikers we know nothing about, that'd probably be it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    +1. If we don't resolve our midfield issue today, we'll continue to get overrun a'la'Wigan. Also, we desperately need some pace in our defence.