+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: US Protests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: They are not racists , honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    To be fair, the bunch of reprobate, ignorant, moronic idiots who stormed the White House may not necessarily all be racists even though it's obvious that some of them were. Every protest movement tends to have a broad church of members within certain parameters - and I have already mentioned those very narrow parameters in this case.

However, it would have been interesting to see what the reaction of the authorities would have been if those idiots were a several hues darker than white....
    I think its fair to say they are not liberally minded 🤔

In terms of the reaction of the authorities then if they knew a demonstration dominated by African Americans was planned to take place at the heart of US democracy there would have been a heavy militaristic police show of power

Re: They are not racists , honestly

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think its fair to say they are not liberally minded ��

In terms of the reaction of the authorities then if they knew a demonstration dominated by African Americans was planned to take place at the heart of US democracy there would have been a heavy militaristic police show of power
    Being labelled as a 'Liberal' in the States is considered to be a very slightly pinker hue than commie red....