+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

You’re definitely posting this stuff from inside the compound Mozz.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You’re definitely posting this stuff from inside the compound Mozz.
    i do apologise on behalf of the Cardiff city board , Errol Bulut and coaching staff of posting anything positive

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i do apologise on behalf of the Cardiff city board , Errol Bulut and coaching staff of posting anything positive
    Well Mozz, if we all sat at home and made no attempt to watch live sport and only based our opinions on stats, then you may have an argument. Thing is, we watch in the physical form, we use our eyes, senses and emotions, and that's how it should be.

Moz, you said Bulut ball was going to be the sort of football the likes of us Cardiff fans have never seen before.

I got excited, but what I didnt realise was you meant it could get even more mundane than Russell Slade or Mark Hudson football. I didnt think that was possible but Bulut has proved me wrong.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Moz, you said Bulut ball was going to be the sort of football the likes of us Cardiff fans have never seen before.

I got excited, but what I didnt realise was you meant it could get even more mundane than Russell Slade or Mark Hudson football. I didnt think that was possible but Bulut has proved me wrong.
    You're like fecking Martha from baby reindeer, stalking with venom after every positive or pro Bulut post

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    You're like fecking Martha from baby reindeer, stalking with venom after every positive or pro Bulut post
    You know you can just let other people have a different opinion and post it on here without jumping on it every time ?

A few of us don't like the way he plays football, we are entitled to hold this opinion, just as you are entitled to think he is great.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Oh the irony.

Ill be getting an injunction against you if these keeps up.

International

Oh the irony.

Ill be getting an injunction against you if these keeps up.
    I've got three on you in process already, the copper did say why has it taken me three years though

enjoy your day out with Merthyr Saturday ?

Looking at the photos quite a few ex Cardiff fans in attendance it seems

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    enjoy your day out with Merthyr Saturday ?

Looking at the photos quite a few ex Cardiff fans in attendance it seems
    Didnt go mate, but yes quite a few Cardiff fans (and Swansea too) who have become disillusioned with modern football go to watch Merthyr these days.