+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seems care homes suffering across Europe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Seems care homes suffering across Europe

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A few weeks ago he appeared to be trying to argue that, because there was some sort of research saying that Germany had ten times the number of officially reported cases of the virus, there were actually ten times the number of deaths.
    It was sample-based research of a town/city in Germany, if I remember correctly. It was based on people who were also symptomless. Like you said, he used it to try to prove his argument that day about how it must mean that Germany have 10x more cases than they were reporting (it didn't).

When he was making a point about there being no symptoms in another argument, I raised the research which he had said meant there was 10x more cases in Germany - to show he was being hyprocrital. I didn't get a response.

I wonder if he will be returning to this thread to explain how more than twice as many deaths in care homes equates to dealing with them better.

If he's got a good argument for it that proves me wrong, I'll put my hands up... But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It was sample-based research of a town/city in Germany, if I remember correctly. It was based on people who were also symptomless. Like you said, he used it to try to prove his argument that day about how it must mean that Germany have 10x more cases than they were reporting (it didn't).

When he was making a point about there being no symptoms in another argument, I raised the research which he had said meant there was 10x more cases in Germany - to show he was being hyprocrital. I didn't get a response.

I wonder if he will be returning to this thread to explain how more than twice as many deaths in care homes equates to dealing with them better.

If he's got a good argument for it that proves me wrong, I'll put my hands up... But we'll see.
    No response due to being ignored. Now you are making me regret un-ignoring you.

I said there was a possibility the number of deaths in Germany *could* be incorrect *if* the research was correct ( as I pointed out, hadn't been peer reviewed ).

Back to ignore for the lying scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    No response due to being ignored. Now you are making me regret un-ignoring you.

I said there was a possibility the number of deaths in Germany *could* be incorrect *if* the research was correct ( as I pointed out, hadn't been peer reviewed ).

Back to ignore for the lying scumbag.
    What a twat

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What a twat
    FOAD.

FOAD.
    It seems sleeper accounts ultimately revert to the habits that got them banned in the first place!

FOAD.
    Pretty ironic of "tell it like it is" to use an acronym instead of saying it....