+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's very nicely written. You could be a journalist.

Yes an extract , I must be the first to do that ?? and that includes you and the other responders below, apologies for its positive aspect I know stuff like that are not what one wants in some circles , in my book any hopefully article around this awful diesases is worth postin as this matter is about death and misery , not some left or right political moan fest .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes an extract , I must be the first to do that ?? and that includes you and the other responders below, apologies for its positive aspect I know stuff like that are not what one wants in some circles , in my book any hopefully article around this awful diesases is worth postin as this matter is about death and misery , not some left or right political moan fest .
    Why don't you quote where you copy and paste from, as is normal etiquette, and so that readers can know whether you are posting original thoughts or if you are simply copy and pasting (and seemingly passing off other content as your own)?

We usually have a few clues to go on though, I know....

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why do you bring left and right into everything?

If you copy something, say where it's from.

Like this:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...ikes-wzwfmhwm0