+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nice to see you're still at it mozzer with the rigged election stuff. Stick to your guns.

Where on earth did you see Biden at 48 and Trump at 51?
    over half of america and over half of the world knows it was rigged not an argument the facts speak for themselves but Biden must practice what he preaches . think he will be up against it the next few months considering his sons e mails have been leaked

trumps return to florida attracted more hits on u tube than Bidens innaugaration ! will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    over half of america and over half of the world knows it was rigged not an argument the facts speak for themselves but Biden must practice what he preaches . think he will be up against it the next few months considering his sons e mails have been leaked

trumps return to florida attracted more hits on u tube than Bidens innaugaration ! will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings
    Maybe one third of Americans 'think' the election was flawed (some clowns think it was rigged). They live in a right wing echo chamber populated by religious bigots and white supremacists. For some of them there is no hope - but maybe some can find their way back to the real world?

Over half of the world believes that the attempt by Trump to rig the election failed. Most of the world watched the attempts to steal votes by the Trump legal teams initially with shock and. disbelief but eventually with contempt. As Trump would say: SAD.

The facts indeed speak for themselves. The lies also.

I honestly didn't realise how far down the rabbithole you've gone.

"over half of america and over half of the world knows it was rigged not an argument the facts speak for themselves"

There's no facts. There were over 60 court cases, all lost - not because the evidence was weak but because there was none. The lawyers actually admitted it in court. I remember you saying at the time that this was a strategy to get to the Supreme Court quicker. As I replied at the time, that was not the case.

"trumps return to florida attracted more hits on u tube than Bidens innaugaration ! will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings"

Of course it did! Along with millions of others, I watched the bit where Melania carried on walking straight off the plane, leaving him on his own and double-taking when he saw she'd gone. It was hilarious. I didn't watch a second of Biden's inaugration. Absolutely no interest in it. But it's hardly a reflection on their respective abilities as president!

"will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings"

Excited to see them.

Well, that's some statement to make about over half of America and over half of the world knowing the election was rigged and I can't help thinking you making it has a lot to do with too much time spent in echo chambers - I admit I spend a lot of time in them, but am trying to be more even handed in my approach these days and so have been reading more of what Trump backers have to say. I must say though that it's very hard work wading through it because they clearly have a different definition for words like "truth" and "fact" than I do.

As for approval ratings, I think you probably mean Trump's standing since he lost his job - he is slightly more popular now that he's playing golf in Florida as opposed to attempting to force through a coup in Washington.