+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lack of rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    On face value it's certainly not the most exciting of signings.
    As long as it’s not a deal for any longer than the end of the season. We need numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    As long as it’s not a deal for any longer than the end of the season. We need numbers.
    We have Siopis, Ralls, Wintle, Adams, Sawyers and Rino. This has all the hallmarks of a truly dreadful signing. Pure Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We have Siopis, Ralls, Wintle, Adams, Sawyers and Rino. This has all the hallmarks of a truly dreadful signing. Pure Cardiff City.
    And most of them aren’t very good. Adams, Sayers and Rino could easily be moved on.

And most of them aren’t very good. Adams, Sayers and Rino could easily be moved on.
    And he’s 34 in October. He could easily end up like those 3.

Yeah he could, like I said until the end of the season is fine for me. We need better in midfield so will judge him on how he does. Any longer than until the end of the season would be a worry.

Yeah he could, like I said until the end of the season is fine for me. We need better in midfield so will judge him on how he does. Any longer than until the end of the season would be a worry.
    Signing anyone like him until the end of the season is a massive waste of money. We aren't going up and aren't going down. Signing a bloke who will want big money makes literally no sense. We should be buying players to help us for next year. If we're signing him permanently, it will be at least an 18 month deal as he has 18 months left on his deal in Turkey.

Signing anyone like him until the end of the season is a massive waste of money. We aren't going up and aren't going down. Signing a bloke who will want big money makes literally no sense. We should be buying players to help us for next year. If we're signing him permanently, it will be at least an 18 month deal as he has 18 months left on his deal in Turkey.
    So he’s signing on a 18 month deal on big money? What kinda of wages is it?

I agree that’s concerns but I’m not in the know.

I don’t get the logic of bringing people in to scrape through this season. How about thinking ahead a bit?

And 33 year old Ramsey, apparently, due to come back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    From YouTube (yes I know) he still had a good engine on him. Surprisingly unlike anything we have he seems to like to dribble and move the ball forward through central midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ramsey was an outstanding player. Ndiaye was a squad player at Stoke in his prime.

Ramsey was an outstanding player. Ndiaye was a squad player at Stoke in his prime.
    The point I was making is we’d have a central midfield with a combined age of sixty seven with Siopis or Ralls who will soon be thirty, if they’re not already, making up a three. We’re in danger of repeating the Warnock mistake of putting together a team with little or no resale value.