+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

I wonder if Cyril still thinks the great reset is the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner? To be fair, you can't blame him for doing a runner after making such a bold declaration!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wonder if Cyril still thinks the great reset is the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner? To be fair, you can't blame him for doing a runner after making such a bold declaration!
    I'd worry less about Cyril and more about the fact that your master has fecked off because his "contact" has been conclusively proven to talk utter bollocks so he can't say anything and expect to be taken seriously ever again. Unless I've missed something and coats DO costs thousands of pounds by now

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'd worry less about Cyril and more about the fact that your master has fecked off because his "contact" has been conclusively proven to talk utter bollocks so he can't say anything and expect to be taken seriously ever again. Unless I've missed something and coats DO costs thousands of pounds by now
    It looks like you are now in charge of the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner, the great reset. Hopefully you will do a better job than your predecessor, and I wish you the best of luck.

Evidence continues to grow about how safe and effective the Covid jabs are.

SHOCKING: UK Government admits COVID Vaccinated Children are 4423% more likely to die of any cause & 13,633% more likely to die of COVID-19 than Unvaccinated Children

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.sub...t-admits-covid

Presumably, the race winner had the fewest number of blood clots.

All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated - https://thekylebecker.substack.com/p...apsed-and?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like you are now in charge of the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner, the great reset. Hopefully you will do a better job than your predecessor, and I wish you the best of luck.
    Don't be such a loser, it's just a thread on a football messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Don't be such a loser, it's just a thread on a football messageboard
    I like a bit of assertive leadership, great start mate