+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Likewise !

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Likewise !
    Why?

You posted some bull that you picked up from one of the multiplicity of sources saying exactly the same thing. Within a couple of clicks it is clear that your pronouncement is challengeable. The facts I have seen show that Schwab started the WEF. If you have something other than google conspiracy gossip for the impressionable I guess now is the time to reveal your hand!

Why?

You posted some bull that you picked up from one of the multiplicity of sources saying exactly the same thing. Within a couple of clicks it is clear that your pronouncement is challengeable. The facts I have seen show that Schwab started the WEF. If you have something other than google conspiracy gossip for the impressionable I guess now is the time to reveal your hand!
    It’s a football message-board, not the Pentagon FFS …. If you want facts do you honestly think you obtain it from here day in day out ?

For balance I don’t believe Schwab started it and even if he did , his background alone should raise a little concern shouldn’t it ?

Perhaps you should consider other social media platforms for that

It’s a football message-board, not the Pentagon FFS …. If you want facts do you honestly think you obtain it from here day in day out ?

For balance I don’t believe Schwab started it and even if he did , his background alone should raise a little concern shouldn’t it ?

Perhaps you should consider other social media platforms for that
    Absolutely its a football message board.

Apparently that doesn't stop gullible people posting all kinds of bollocks without any kind of evidence in the hope that they could find even more gullible people to join their march though.

Next time you post some anti-vax clickbait ponder what that has to do with the our 2022/23 season then perhaps we can all look up to your high horse in wonderment.

Sorry forgot....

Absolutely its a football message board.

Apparently that doesn't stop gullible people posting all kinds of bollocks without any kind of evidence in the hope that they could find even more gullible people to join their march though.

Next time you post some anti-vax clickbait ponder what that has to do with the our 2022/23 season then perhaps we can all look up to your high horse in wonderment.

Sorry forgot....
    You’re living in an echo chamber , and I think he is just a front for the WEF.( people like him usually are ) Just because you have also looked it up on Google and found something different doesn’t mean its correct either.
    WTAF has this got to do with the Vax ?

You’re living in an echo chamber , and I think he is just a front for the WEF.( people like him usually are ) Just because you have also looked it up on Google and found something different doesn’t mean its correct either. Hope that helps
    I guess the only difference between what I found on google and what you did are facts. Hope that helps!

I guess the only difference between what I found on google and what you did are facts. Hope that helps!
    Of course you always are.