+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There's probably an element of fairness to the smaller shops as well. Why should a struggling small business selling clothes have to close but a big supermarket can carry on doing so?
    Amazon will be rubbing their hands in glee. I dont think people who buy clothes in Supermarkets will shop in small independents anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Amazon will be rubbing their hands in glee. I dont think people who buy clothes in Supermarkets will shop in small independents anyway.
    They sure will and watch all the prices leap up like last time. Things like Lego went off the scale. Luckily my super organised wife has sorted all our kids xmas stuff already so no panic here.....

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Couldnt people just drive over the bridge and do clothes shopping ? ? ?? dont tell the welsh nationalists that though welsh pounds for welsh people and all that

mrs just text me and she was driving passed Asda earlier and the rest of Ferry Rd retail is like christmas. Cars everywhere and people running around like crazed morons.
    End of the world is obviously coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    mrs just text me and she was driving passed Asda earlier and the rest of Ferry Rd retail is like christmas. Cars everywhere and people running around like crazed morons.
    End of the world is obviously coming!!
    Reckon this is going to backfire big time on Kim jong drake, cardiff has been wedged now for two days, traffic like I haven’t seen since March, Supermarkets busy, pubs heaving last two I heard from folks who have been.....nice one eh?

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Reckon this is going to backfire big time on Kim jong drake, cardiff has been wedged now for two days, traffic like I haven’t seen since March, Supermarkets busy, pubs heaving last two I heard from folks who have been.....nice one eh?
    The traffic in Cardiff and Ponty today is horrendous. As said, it's worse than for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    The traffic in Cardiff and Ponty today is horrendous. As said, it's worse than for a long time.
    A right shock to the system it’s been.....expect a spike in 2 weeks as they say....oh hang on....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Anybody who goes to a busy pub for a last blowout during a pandemic when they're facing a TWO WEEK lockdown is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Anybody who goes to a busy pub for a last blowout during a pandemic when they're facing a TWO WEEK lockdown is a moron
    I suppose the one saving grace is they'll develop the symptoms before they can go anywhere again so hopefully wouldn't spread it themselves as much

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I suppose the one saving grace is they'll develop the symptoms before they can go anywhere again so hopefully wouldn't spread it themselves as much
    You’d think. I heard about one bellend who worked at Cathays community centre, got tested, went to work, spread the virus through the place and then found out he was positive. Really, they should just throw people this stupid in jail for 28 days. He could have killed people.