+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I Hate Keir Starmer - Tom Whyman - Gawker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I Hate Keir Starmer - Tom Whyman - Gawker

[QUOTE=JamesWales;5332471]I don't recollect that. Nothing wrong whatsoever with people who voted Remain being involved in the formulation of ideas into the implementation of Brexit.

The issue always was with people who refused to accept the referendum result. It was a shameful position to take and a stupid one, because ultimately, from their perspective they made it worse, refusing to support May's Brexit and creating the conditions for Boris's[/QUOTE7]

72.2% of electorate voted to leave including millions of Labour voters .

Sir Kier votes many times to overturn that vote ??

Labour Party though support strikes that have woeful % of voters causing untold pain for poor folk needing transport, delivery of critical items of mail teaching , health ...

If I was Sir Kier I'd say yes to inflation boosting rises , however when inflation drops as does your wage

Re: I Hate Keir Starmer - Tom Whyman - Gawker

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

72.2% of electorate voted to leave including millions of Labour voters .

Sir Kier votes many times to overturn that vote ??

Labour Party though support strikes that have woeful % of voters causing untold pain for poor folk needing transport, delivery of critical items of mail teaching , health ...

If I was Sir Kier I'd say yes to inflation boosting rises , however when inflation drops as does your wage
    Literally making it up.