+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is there a cure......?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is there a cure......?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    .....for being a Cardiff City fan? Help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Its not supporting Cardiff City that you need a cure for its letting it bother you.

Just stop giving a **** about it. You can still support them just come to the realisation they'll never be in the top 4 of domestic football and be happy you have somewhere to go with mates to watch some people kick a bag of air around.

You'll find yourself happier in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Its not supporting Cardiff City that you need a cure for its letting it bother you.

Just stop giving a **** about it. You can still support them just come to the realisation they'll never be in the top 4 of domestic football and be happy you have somewhere to go with mates to watch some people kick a bag of air around.

You'll find yourself happier in no time.
    Yeah, you're right. It might be shit football, but it's "our" shit football.

A gentleman may change wives but never one's football club.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    I came to this realisation years ago and felt all the better for it.

I support my local league team that I'm involved in with more fervour now so need to make that step again.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    It’s always been our shit football, stadium and owners as long as I can recall. We are allowed to moan about it all. I don’t accept it from others though, I find myself defending the club all of a sudden particularly if I’m talking to a Liverpool fan from llanederyrn for example.