+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid passports.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid passports.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    as it goes, the turnaround for the NHS one was about 24 hours, took a pic of her passport, said a few words in the app and was approved the next day, all pretty painless
    Pretty painless if you have the app maybe. I don't have the app and I don't want the ****ing thing either. Neither do I want to take my mobile phone to any of the gigs where I will need this pass, so an app is no ****ing good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Pretty painless if you have the app maybe. I don't have the app and I don't want the ****ing thing either. Neither do I want to take my mobile phone to any of the gigs where I will need this pass, so an app is no ****ing good to me.
    Well said!
    Spedger

I think you're thinking of the much maligned NHS Track and Trace app. The NHS app is separate, although I don't think it can be used for Covid passes in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think you're thinking of the much maligned NHS Track and Trace app. The NHS app is separate, although I don't think it can be used for Covid passes in Wales

indeed, had this conversation a few times recently, the evil Track and trace app is not required, its the NHS app and its just a portal to your NHS records

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    indeed, had this conversation a few times recently, the evil Track and trace app is not required, its the NHS app and its just a portal to your NHS records
    its not available in wales though

Well cinders, you shall not go to the ball

but on a serious note, if you don't want to take your phone out the gigs, just take a screenshot, print out the pass, laminate it and you are good to go ( of course you will need to install the NHS app, but its not that big a app, its just a portal to your NHS records )