Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by another level. Most fighters outside the heavyweight division would be gutted a fight against the main fighter in town and highest pay day was off. Some argue he brings in more for opponents than fighting the top heavyweights.

If by another level you mean stopping your car with your mates and offering somebody drugs, asking her to perform a sex act on his mate and then offering money to punch a random bloke walking by then yeah he is pretty much way and above most boxers.
It's just games with Saunders, he's going to try every trick in order to unsettle canelo. I very much doubt it'll work, but it's worth a try I suppose. What I mean by another level, is that he's bonkers, off the scale, I don't think that he can even read or write. His community have been shit on for hundreds of years, he's a massive idiot, but I can understand the defensive behaviour to an extent. We have two gypsies as world champions, one was undisputed (Fury) if they weren't of gypsy heritage, then I reckon that a lot more people would think differently of them