+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UNITED 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ROTHERHAM UNITED v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    F/T 1-2
    Whoever put that streaming thread up, thank you so much. Great picture and the commentators from the Hovis advert with Ronnie Moore. Quite often they were fair but now and then went into a Boycott-style rant when they thought they saw something which went against Rotherham.

The snow, the yellow ball going flat, the flat caps, it all contributed to my favourite half of the season. I couldn't stop laughing. Those commentators have written a book apparently. It's coming out soon. Look out TOBW!

I hope Rotherham stay up. They were better than us in the first half but we fought so hard in the second and caused them problems. Ojo had a very good game, Vaulks and Ralls did well and won their battles and as for Moore he is a phenomenon. A very clever brute.

And if a freezing Tuesday night in Rotherham is when you want to see team spirit, there it was.

Great win.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Whoever put that streaming thread up, thank you so much. Great picture and the commentators from the Hovis advert with Ronnie Moore. Quite often they were fair but now and then went into a Boycott-style rant when they thought they saw something which went against Rotherham.

The snow, the yellow ball going flat, the flat caps, it all contributed to my favourite half of the season. I couldn't stop laughing. Those commentators have written a book apparently. It's coming out soon. Look out TOBW!

I hope Rotherham stay up. They were better than us in the first half but we fought so hard in the second and caused them problems. Ojo had a very good game, Vaulks and Ralls did well and won their battles and as for Moore he is a phenomenon. A very clever brute.

And if a freezing Tuesday night in Rotherham is when you want to see team spirit, there it was.

Great win.
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

Great win.
    They look like a really well coached side.

Harvey Elliot has 8 assists and 4 goals in 22 games which is the best in the league, Harry Wilson has 7 assists and 3 goals in 21 games. Harry's 1.71 chances created per 90 is better than everyone in the BBC assist table except for Emiliano Buendía (Norwich) and Connor Roberts.

Form wise, we're 13th best in the table over the last 6 games and 7th best over the past 4 games.

We're now just 2 points of 9th (where I think we should finish) but it's a squad game this year and MM hasn't looked to rotate yet. Does that happen this weekend or does he try to keep the changes for Luton who struggle to score and therefore greater chance of earning a point despite putting out fresh legs?