Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Apart from shooting the bloody thing what can be done ?

Is it local council noise pollution

I had a lady round the other day in the back yard and she almost had a heart attack when the dog growled at her from the other side of the solid fence

I wonder if dog training might help but I think the owner is lazy and simply can't be bothered taking the poor thing for a walk
I have one of them too. Not a manly bark like an alsation or a labrador, but one of those pathetic little things the size of a rat. Looks like a yorkshire terrier that does a constant flurry of machine gun staccato of yaps. His owner tells him to shut up bit without any conviction. A bit like those mothers that pathetically pleads “Oh please Henry, will you please stop doing that” without any authority.

The little scruffy shite is doing it now a little bit will I am working quietly in the garden enjoying the sun, but not too much! The other day last week I picked up a neighbours tennis ball in my garden and threw it at his arse but he looked up and saw it just before it hit him. He scarpered indoors.

Its now a fairly daily Mexican standoff. He sees me and stares at me. As long as I raise my arm he f-ucks off through those flap doors so thankfully I don’t have to throw the ball. He is au fait with the idea.

Got any tennis balls?