+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock's fanny pack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Warnock's fanny pack

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It did help that Man Utd decided to take the day off.
    I didn’t particularly care about their attitude (they did have a few bobs worth of talent on the pitch though), we were superb and perhaps our attitude that day made them ‘not fancy it’. If we’d have shown the same spirit in earlier games against, perhaps, lesser teams we might have survived. Did Warnock hold us back only for him to let us have our head once we were doomed?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I didn’t particularly care about their attitude (they did have a few bobs worth of talent on the pitch though), we were superb and perhaps our attitude that day made them ‘not fancy it’. If we’d have shown the same spirit in earlier games against, perhaps, lesser teams we might have survived. Did Warnock hold us back only for him to let us have our head once we were doomed?
    Nah, United didn't give a **** and we were already relegated. In my opinion it didn't spell 'what could've' been. We showed hardly anything in terms of footballing style and philosophy the previous 37 games, unless you want to narrow it down to individual moments, which were few and far between. There was nothing on the game, so, the team either cheated the fans in the previous 37 games, where hardly any football was played, or united took the day off. All evidence says that they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nah, United didn't give a **** and we were already relegated. In my opinion it didn't spell 'what could've' been. We showed hardly anything in terms of footballing style and philosophy the previous 37 games, unless you want to narrow it down to individual moments, which were few and far between. There was nothing on the game, so, the team either cheated the fans in the previous 37 games, where hardly any football was played, or united took the day off. All evidence says that they did.
    Beautifully summarised! (I'll NEVER forgive him for Fulham away).