+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Never mind who cares more about kids being blown up , start by accepting its a disgrace

Once you do that then you can argue about who cares the most

It's not difficult but for you shutting the christ up instead of trying to impress everyone into how clever you are is a huge step

Join the real world you remind me of grant shapps , slippery tart that he is
    Of course kids dying is a ****ing disgrace. All wars are.

Posting ignorant bullshit about Hitler on a football messageboard and then patting eachother on the back about it doesn't make it less likely and frankly in the real world has probably only added to it.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just disagreeing with people like you when I think you are wrong. You and others have always struggled to accept that, possibly because you self censure all the time, I dunno. But most people would think crass comparisons to Hitler are rarely valid.

You can't claim something is like Hitler, then if someone disagrees claim they don't mind kids being killed. Grow up and get real.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Posting ignorant bullshit about Hitler on a football messageboard and then patting eachother on the back about it doesn't make it less likely and frankly in the real world has probably only added to it.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just disagreeing with people like you when I think you are wrong. You and others have always struggled to accept that, possibly because you self censure all the time, I dunno. But most people would think crass comparisons to Hitler are rarely valid.

You can't claim something is like Hitler, then if someone disagrees claim they don't mind kids being killed. Grow up and get real.
    Try again

Israel is slaughtering kids

That's not something that should be " criticised "

It's criminal

And if Miriam Margoyles , a woman of Jewish descent is outraged then you should be too

But again your ego won't allow it

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Did you bother to read what Miriam Margolyes actually said in that quote?

Hitler set out to destroy the Jews. Despite the Holocaust he failed.

She believes the Israeli state after WW2 has destroyed the essence of Judaism (its values and traditions) by its actions in Israel/Palestine - mass murder, ethnic cleansing and apartheid. That is not making a direct comparison between the political views (or personalities) of Hitler and Netanyahu. It is just saying that the current Israeli state has betrayed the Jewish people and what she believes they stand for - or should stand for.

Although there are fascists in the Netanyahu government - BenGvir, Smotrich and others.

Margolyes is not a lone voice in world Judaism. The post war consensus is breaking down. Whilst opposition in Israel itself has become more muted, opposition to Zionism and the actions of the Israeli state has grown sharply in places like the USA (with a Jewish population of similar size to Israel). It is driven mainly by concern for humanity and human rights but also by despair that the values and traditions of Judaism are being trashed.

And of course, the biggest cheerleaders for the actions of Israel that Margolyes and others like her condemn are Christian Zionists (who in the USA, 'the west', parts of west Africa and on CCMB massively outnumber Jewish Zionists).

And on your first sentence - kids are not 'dying', kids are being killed (often deliberately). I know the western media rules are that Palestinians die, Israelis are killed; that Palestinian deaths are a concern, whilst Israeli deaths are an outrage, but there is no need to parrot that on here.