+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Appears to be no leadership from the board....

Appears to be no leadership from the board....

...and that’s the only reason the Poundland Warnock, is still in a job!

With a decent squad at his disposal, three wins out of 12 and sitting 15th in the table, is abysmal.

There’s been just one decent performance this season.

Comes out with the same old tiresome garbage after every game, but today threw in this absolute corker....... “We have done research over the last few weeks, based on expected goals and chances created, conceded, every stat going we are in the top six - apart from the points total.”

What a pile of inane bullshit, from this idiot.

he then added..."Ultimately, that's what matters. I'm not one to hide behind stats.“

If he’s not one to hide behind stats, then why quote them?

You’d be hard pressed to find any City supporters who are enjoying the terrible disjointed boring football, we are playing this season. Many, like myself are starting to feel apathetic and indifferent, about the season.

It’s Ridiculous to be waiting until January to make a change, get rid of him now and bring in either Hughes, Pearson, Jokanovic, or even try and push the boat out for Howe.

But please, not another cheap option.

Pay peanuts get a monkey, like Harris.

Re: Appears to be no leadership from the board....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post

With a decent squad at his disposal, three wins out of 12 and sitting 15th in the table, is abysmal.

Comes out with the same old tiresome garbage after every game, but today threw in this absolute corker....... “We have done research over the last few weeks, based on expected goals and chances created, conceded, every stat going we are in the top six - apart from the points total.”

he then added..."Ultimately, that's what matters. I'm not one to hide behind stats.“

You’d be hard pressed to find any City supporters who are enjoying the terrible disjointed boring football, we are playing this season. Many, like myself are starting to feel apathetic and indifferent, about the season.

It’s Ridiculous to be waiting until January to make a change, get rid of him now and bring in either Hughes, Pearson, Jokanovic, or even try and push the boat out for Howe.

No leadership from the board but if they were interfering like they do at other clubs you’d soon complain

My thoughts on the board have been made clear previously and I don't think that they have a clue with regards to football. Picking Harris and telling fans we were going in a new direction confirmed that for me.

I'm not sure what Harris is talking about in relation to stats. We have a goal difference of plus 1. Every team but one above us has an equal or better goal difference. If he is referring to long throws and they gave out points for those then yeah we'd probably be top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post

That just about sums you up - personal insults against an obviously decent man, ex City player and a highly respected football manager. You are obviously bereft of any football knowledge or morality.

3 wins and Harris is a god .

Were in strange times Harris has been in charge of the club in circumstances that no other manager has experienced.

Before judging Harris's future I'd like to see how he and the team perform in front of home and away crowds .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nobody has ever or will ever refer to Harris as a god. Except maybe you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Nobody has ever or will ever refer to Harris as a god. Except maybe you.
    He might not be a god but last season people were lauding our good he was. Getting great results away from home.

Always thought our fans were pretty good but were as fickle as anyone else

I don't think it is fickle to question any manager about the current set of results, the facts are we have secured 14 points from 36 on offer.
    Last seasons results are confined to the history books, what ever was achieved last season has little bearing on this season.
    Last time I checked having less than half the points on offer, doesn't get you into the top six

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He might not be a god but last season people were lauding our good he was. Getting great results away from home.
    Oh, he got some plaudits alright. He won three games on the trot on three separate occasions last season and got plenty of praise for doing so, but nobody was suggesting he's a god.

Harris is in an unfortunate position here. He wasn't a popular appointment at a time when a good percentage of the club's support appeared to want a significant to the way in which the club was going about its business. Harris brought a bit of stability and certainly improved the results last season, but I think it's fair to say he's never been particularly popular. The results and ropey performances so far this season have only reinforced the fact that he wasn't what a lot of fans wanted in the first place.

He got us into the play offs last season

Its now November and he needs to be sacked ?

Jesus christ this is a comedy sketch

Support the team

Bluebirds !

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Were in strange times Harris has been in charge of the club in circumstances that no other manager has experienced.

Before judging Harris's future I'd like to see how he and the team perform in front of home and away crowds .
    You can do that already. Harris has had 8 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses in front of home and away crowds since he joined. Taking 33 points from a possible 63.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He got us into the play offs last season

Its now November and he needs to be sacked ?

Jesus christ this is a comedy sketch

Support the team

Bluebirds !
    Indeed, he had to adjust the team after Warnock , start to make changes in tactics and personnel , Covid-19 strikes and interrupts the world of football, and we're still in that void , with fixture congestion, not had the easiest of platforms .

Bluebirds !!!