+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who would have Warnock back?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who would have Warnock back?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I still back Harris.

Completely pointless saying get Eddie Howe as he wouldnt come. Hed want money. His next job is a big one. Its hard to see this squad going up.

We will be in real financial difficulty next summer and will probably if anything be selling not buying.

Howe wont want any part of us.

Harris though has to make big improvements on last night. The majority of the game we were shocking.

If performances like last night continue then he will be under pressure. If this keeps up then December maybe look at alternatives. Pearson maybe.

I think Harris will turn this around though.

I think its clear hes made an error in not getting another right back in. We should address that by looking at the free agents.

Its not just for the full back position but to get Ralls and Bacuna together in the middle and have either Wilson Tomlin or Ojo as the 10.
    The first half last night, looked like the players were disinterested. Last time I seen a performance like that, was when Andy Legg led a revolt of players to get Bobby Gould (I think) out. I think it was at Barnet. Strange times indeed, as these same players, were a goal away from a play off final, a few months ago, so what has happened to them.

Re: Who would have Warnock back?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The first half last night, looked like the players were disinterested. Last time I seen a performance like that, was when Andy Legg led a revolt of players to get Bobby Gould (I think) out. I think it was at Barnet. Strange times indeed, as these same players, were a goal away from a play off final, a few months ago, so what has happened to them.
    Tomlin, plus there was a team spirit and a cause. This season, it's 46 games, we've started poorly and they probably know there's little chance of us doing anything so they've slightly eased up.