+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Forgive my ignorance (as I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to rugby) but how can you tell the first half was great when Wales are playing such minnows?
    You’re right you have little knowledge of Rugby Union, Wales at present ranked 4th in World, Georgia 12th out of 105 International teams, hardly minnows!!

I understand that Georgia are the team people talk about replacing Italy in the 6 Nations (or the team that are most likely to if a promotion/relegation system came in) so what could have been a stumbling block was navigated quite nicely. Definitely things to improve upon though, and it will be gutting in Hill has to go home as it's not a position we have strongest depth in.

Has there been any outcome to the Aussie player being cited yet? Could it potentially mean missing one game or is it a case of whether a longer term ban is needed or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    You’re right you have little knowledge of Rugby Union, Wales at present ranked 4th in World, Georgia 12th out of 105 International teams, hardly minnows!!
    I'm always happy to learn regardless who educates me, old bean. And to educate myself a little more I just looked up the world rankings and see that Georgia is ahead of both Italy and Tonga. I go to sleep tonight knowing more than I did when I woke up this morning - so I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm always happy to learn regardless who educates me, old bean. And to educate myself a little more I just looked up the world rankings and see that Georgia is ahead of both Italy and Tonga. I go to sleep tonight knowing more than I did when I woke up this morning - so I can't complain.
    You don't even know what a rugby is m8