+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Souness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Souness

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    This MB is going to the dogs. Lot’s of threads like this one, seems to spiral out of control in next to no time.. i’d guess the general census all over the UK is that Souness didn’t say anything out of line, and there’s nowt wrong with women’s football. End of really?
    Yes I have to agree with the flower man this place has become hysterical. I wish my muscle memory would stop me clicking on the web icon. Life’s too short to waste on here reading people getting hysterical for nothing.

Context is everything, Souness meant it was a man’s game from the physical aspect and in modern times we had somehow moved away from it with a lot of play acting, feigning injury.etc

He was commentating on a MENS football match played by 22 MEN. To suggest he was saying it’s a man’s game and therefore it’s not a woman’s game is an absolute nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes I have to agree with the flower man this place has become hysterical. I wish my muscle memory would stop me clicking on the web icon. Life’s too short to waste on here reading people getting hysterical for nothing.

Context is everything, Souness meant it was a man’s game from the physical aspect and in modern times we had somehow moved away from it with a lot of play acting, feigning injury.etc

He was commentating on a MENS football match played by 22 MEN. To suggest he was saying it’s a man’s game and therefore it’s not a woman’s game is an absolute nonsense.

Aye Simon Jordan summed it up well like that on TS with Souness today. Nothing to see here let’s move along

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Aye Simon Jordan summed it up well like that on TS with Souness today. Nothing to see here let’s move along
    Historic tweet from Karen Carney

https://twitter.com/mcd20380/status/...IyHWo0NrKct-vQ

Exactly.