+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    The title of this thread by TLG is "a dreadful team to watch"
    My advice to TLG is as watching Cardiff is upsetting you so much then don"t watch them.
    I think that that way you will be much happier
    It obviously doesn't upset him im sure hes enjoying seeing us struggle. If wed played brilliant football theres no way hed post a thread saying a great team to watch.😂

Ex fans are always the worse to criticise.

Saying that most of his op is correct and we are dreaful to watch at the moment. BUT i still enjoyed it more than the live stuff that was on yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Saying that most of his op is correct and we are dreaful to watch at the moment. BUT i still enjoyed it more than the live stuff that was on yesterday.
    Did you watch any of the Bristol City v Boro game? I had it on in the background, I wasn't glued to it as such, but from what I saw it was a far more entertaining game than Friday night's offering. Really open, loads of chances and some decent football. Same result, score draw, totally different way of achieving it on the part of both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    It obviously doesn't upset him im sure hes enjoying seeing us struggle. If wed played brilliant football theres no way hed post a thread saying a great team to watch.😂

Ex fans are always the worse to criticise.

That's not true, i've had loads of conversations with him about the city since he walked away and he has never said that he wants the club to fail or play badly and lose, and he would've said so, that's his personality, he doesn't hide his opinions or dress them up.