+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wow, quite a feisty lady! Must admit she talks a lot of sense. Interesting that she said that a lot more black people are voting republican - I have to take her word for that - quite surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Wow, quite a feisty lady! Must admit she talks a lot of sense. Interesting that she said that a lot more black people are voting republican - I have to take her word for that - quite surprising.
    She was feisty because the Senator tried to discredit her in front of the TV cameras with an out of context tape recording, but she was savvy enough to turn the tables on her accuser.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Not really, a load of poor people voted Tory during the last Election, people do very strange things when they feel like they have no options.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not really, a load of poor people voted Tory during the last Election, people do very strange things when they feel like they have no options.
    Before Covid all of the minority groups had very good employment stats under Trump, so maybe people were voting for jobs? We will see in November.