+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wonder if teams will go down on the other knee today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wonder if teams will go down on the other knee today

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, I googled it. The boyfriend opened fire on the cops, after they had gained entry when nobody answered the door. Very sad that Taylor was killed in the crossfire.
    Did you read all of it?they just broke into the house they did not say police,he thought it was her x boyfriend.So why did they have to fire so many rounds indiscriminately into the house.And that is the only charge against the officers

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Did you read all of it?they just broke into the house they did not say police,he thought it was her x boyfriend.So why did they have to fire so many rounds indiscriminately into the house.And that is the only charge against the officers
    AG Daniel Cameron said the knock & announce was corraborated by neighbours. Are we disputing the verdict of the official investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    AG Daniel Cameron said the knock & announce was corraborated by neighbours. Are we disputing the verdict of the official investigation?
    WB, i haven't followed this case, so have no opinion on it, i'll have to do some reading up. What does strike me as odd though, is that you seem to believe MS media and the authorities when it suits you to-correct me if i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    WB, i haven't followed this case, so have no opinion on it, i'll have to do some reading up. What does strike me as odd though, is that you seem to believe MS media and the authorities when it suits you to-correct me if i'm wrong.
    What I am saying is somebody will have to pull the official investigation report and witness statements, etc, and after going through them point out where the Attorney General got it wrong. It's got nothing to do with the media or what I think. People are disputing the actual findings of the official investigation, so that is where their attention should be focussed.