+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomlin close to full fitness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tomlin close to full fitness

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    MM is never going to let him play. If he leaves Harry Wilson out for that clown he bought from Charlton Tomlin's got no chance .
    Dont think he is a clown, he is industrious, but not that skifull, as to Wilson something is not right he should be a nailed on pick ,is it attitude in training , fitness or behavioural issues ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dont think he is a clown, he is industrious, but not that skifull, as to Wilson something is not right he should be a nailed on pick ,is it attitude in training , fitness or behavioural issues ??
    Wilson to me looks like a spoiled brat that probably has attitude problems.
    No doubt wants special treatment and Mick won't put up with it.

Probably harsh to call him names, he’s probably a nice man, but he’s no good at all at football . He’s perpetually injured and he couldn’t get into a third division team. He can’t keep up at this level and I’m completely mystified why we brought him here.

If he’s an important part of your attack and Aden Flint is the general of your defence then that’s why you’ll lose 5-0.

Without a total overhaul we’re on our way to the lower divisions for a decade.

Probably harsh to call him names, he’s probably a nice man, but he’s no good at all at football . He’s perpetually injured and he couldn’t get into a third division team. He can’t keep up at this level and I’m completely mystified why we brought him here.

If he’s an important part of your attack and Aden Flint is the general of your defence then that’s why you’ll lose 5-0.

Tend to agree. Overall, bit by bit the squad has become weaker and weaker. Our 'quality' players, Hoillet, Murphy, Tomlin, Wilson, rarely put in a decent shift, and whilst it's nice to see players coming through from the under 23's, they've got a long way to go before they can start improving this poor squad.

God knows whats going to happen to the 16 teams that are below us in the table currently then.

I'm wondering if there is a clause in Wilson's loan agreement that limits the number of minutes he can play.