+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender Pronouns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why does it irk you? It literally has no affect on you personally and can make someone else feel much better with 0 effort.

What part of language and science are tossed out the window? What is your background in language/science that puts you in a position to make that judgement?
    It is all part of the prism of intersectionality that offends me.
    I guess the World is changing at too rapid a pace for my meager brain to keep up with.

I have zero back ground in either The language or science fields...does that render me incapable of having an opinion?

Do you have a background in these fields?

Re: Gender Pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It is all part of the prism of intersectionality that offends me.
    I guess the World is changing at too rapid a pace for my meager brain to keep up with.

I have zero back ground in either The language or science fields...does that render me incapable of having an opinion?

Do you have a background in these fields?
    intersectionality is the most insane doctrine ever created they actually preach that science should be ignored because of the colour of the scientists !!!!!!!!!!!!!! social justice is in reality social bullying and pure Maoism , how do you think they got to justify killing so many people for the great leap forward, this is just a western version of that cancer