+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky and womens football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky and womens football

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its hardly going to be worse than the male game in USA......

We are talking about proper football .
    You follow Scottish football ffs if we were going by your criteria that would be scrapped.

Ccmb as usual full of boring old men with strong negative opinions about things which don’t affect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You follow Scottish football ffs if we were going by your criteria that would be scrapped.

Ccmb as usual full of boring old men with strong negative opinions about things which don’t affect them.
    Jeez , we have touched a nerve here.

So women football is popular in this country ? Where?

This board is infested with stupid young P.C knobs . Is that the kind of reply you understand?

If you have been watching Cardiff lately , I can assure you Scottish League 2 serves up better than what we watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Jeez , we have touched a nerve here.

So women football is popular in this country ? Where?

This board is infested with stupid young P.C knobs . Is that the kind of reply you understand?

If you have been watching Cardiff lately , I can assure you Scottish League 2 serves up better than what we watch.
    PC knobs because they don't agree with you. 🙄 You really are a miserable argumentative troll at times.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    PC knobs because they don't agree with you. �� You really are a miserable argumentative troll at times.
    I dont mind people having a different point of view . Have a look at the comments in the post I was replying to.

Trolling because I have a different point of view to you and your silly friend?

My view stands . Women's football is a minority sport .

Show me big attendances instead of your childishness.