+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reading Away FA Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Reading Away FA Cup

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city[/QUOTE]

What is the best way to get tickets for non members? I want to come to the match but live in the Midlands and dont have membership

What is the best way to get tickets for non members? I want to come to the match but live in the Midlands and dont have membership[/QUOTE]

One of the bus operators may be able to sort you out

What is the best way to get tickets for non members? I want to come to the match but live in the Midlands and dont have membership[/QUOTE]

I got mine off the Reading website and it’s print at home. Only bummer is sat with home fans so will have to keep quiet. No restriction on numbers either and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I got mine off the Reading website and it’s print at home. Only bummer is sat with home fans so will have to keep quiet. No restriction on numbers either and cheaper.
    The ticket prices are the same for home or away fans, whether you get them from Reading or Cardiff !

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The ticket prices are the same for home or away fans, whether you get them from Reading or Cardiff !
    What has this got to do with what he said? He bought one in the home end because he doesn't have membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What has this got to do with what he said? He bought one in the home end because he doesn't have membership.
    If you actually read his post you would see that he also said that he had got them cheaper from Reading than he would have done off Cardiff !! The ticket prices are exactly the same whoever you get them from.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If you actually read his post you would see that he also said that he had got them cheaper from Reading than he would have done off Cardiff !! The ticket prices are exactly the same whoever you get them from.
    My mistake, I assume because you save in the booking fee if you print at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    My mistake, I assume because you save in the booking fee if you print at home.
    correct there was no booking fee and I got them immediately