+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easing of restrictions tomorrow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Easing of restrictions tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I think that sounds most likely. I am also interested in what advice they give the vulnerable who have been locked down for 12 weeks.
    I'm terrible at maths (yep, even basic maths) so please correct me if I'm wrong... But hasn't it only been 9 weeks so far? If it has, then I imagine the advice would be to shield for another 3 weeks until the initial guidance has been met. Seems the most common sense approach to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm terrible at maths (yep, even basic maths) so please correct me if I'm wrong... But hasn't it only been 9 weeks so far? If it has, then I imagine the advice would be to shield for another 3 weeks until the initial guidance has been met. Seems the most common sense approach to me.
    Quite a few oldies I know, parents in law etc...started before the schools broke up as they were concerned. 11 weeks it will be for them this weekend, they started 15 March. I can’t believe you are terrible at something mind....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yes, that seems about right actually. I think this is our 10th week of lockdown (so last batch of 3 weeks). I'm just wondering if we will get an indication of what happens beyond that - or if there is any data that suggests vulnerable people should extend their actions beyond these last 3 weeks.