+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Just read the WOL article and it seems to me that he needs to get off the pity pot…feeling sorry for himself for working away from his family and needing counselling fcuck me he needs a reality check of what normal folks daily struggles are currently.
    So you haven't read the autobiography. Read that for a true image of the guy where he is forthright on both his pluses and negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    So you haven't read the autobiography. Read that for a true image of the guy where he is forthright on both his pluses and negatives.
    To be honest Barry his autobiography don't interest me so I wouldn't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    To be honest Barry his autobiography don't interest me so I wouldn't read it.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why not?
    Because he's a character that don't inspire me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    great read

Yes he was a Liverpool fan growing up, plenty were his age from all over the UK ( can hardly beat him with that stick ) BUT City were his 2nd team, the 2nd result he looked at

When he came to us, it was a bit of a dream for him, playing for his hometown club, helping us get promoted

the guy does hold CCFC close to his heart, we have heard that from numerous sources

He did a good job with the youth set-up here, maybe some of his coaching methods were not upto todays " sensitive techniques "
    Kompany appears to rate him, which must mean something, maybe he has learnt from his time with us

would he make a good manager for us ? ? ? lets be honest at times we are a basket case of a club, so why the hell not give it a whirl