+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - ALERT LEVEL ZERO

The 6 month anniversary of my second jab has passed and I have heard nothing from the Cardiff and Vale Health Board (or whoever it is) about my booster jab.

It really annoys me when you see politicians on the TV urging people to get their booster. Well, I would if they invited me.

Anyone else in the same position and is there a number to ring? Any guidance will be welcome👍

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    The 6 month anniversary of my second jab has passed and I have heard nothing from the Cardiff and Vale Health Board (or whoever it is) about my booster jab.

It really annoys me when you see politicians on the TV urging people to get their booster. Well, I would if they invited me.

Anyone else in the same position and is there a number to ring? Any guidance will be welcome��
    Based on my case, you should have had something Rob - I had my second jab on 13 May and received a letter last week confirming another one on 24 November. The telephone number quoted on the letter has a Pontypridd code, so it would be of no use to you.

Anyone else in the same position and is there a number to ring? Any guidance will be welcome👍
    I have this number for vaccine bookings 02921 841234 if this is the wrong one, then there may be someone who can point you in the right direction if you try this number.

I had my booster last week in The Bay. My wife, who needs to have her's because she is officially my carer and I'm immunocompromised, hasn't had her's yet but our GP send a form that can get you a booster if somebody cancels (at short notice to use up the allocated vaccines for the day) so have a word with your GP surgery too.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I have this number for vaccine bookings 02921 841234 if this is the wrong one, then there may be someone who can point you in the right direction if you try this number.

I had my booster last week in The Bay. My wife, who needs to have her's because she is officially my carer and I'm immunocompromised, hasn't had her's yet but our GP send a form that can get you a booster if somebody cancels (at short notice to use up the allocated vaccines for the day) so have a word with your GP surgery too.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. The number you included appears to be the correct one. I rang it 3 times and got cut off each time when I pressed 2 to hear the message in English. The 4th time I did get through to be told by a recorded message that they are accepting calls for booster jabs for over 50s but are experiencing a high volume of calls. I will try again at another time.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. The number you included appears to be the correct one. I rang it 3 times and got cut off each time when I pressed 2 to hear the message in English. The 4th time I did get through to be told by a recorded message that they are accepting calls for booster jabs for over 50s but are experiencing a high volume of calls. I will try again at another time.
    Fab!

Some weeks ago I called the number and eventually got through. I got an appointment next day for the booster at Splott Community centre
    Odd thing was that after the jab I was asked if I worked for the NHS. Had I said yes I would have been given a flu jab as well. As I answered honestly I was told I would have to contact my GP or community pharmacist for it.

Just rung this number 02921841234 and booked booster at Tesco Wesrern Avenue

Was 16th in the queue, took about 10 minutes