+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scapegoats today: Migrants and the BBC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scapegoats today: Migrants and the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    WTF have we become in this country? This government is really starting to scare me.

The RN to turn back migrants. Could you if you saw fellow human beings in trouble at sea just turn back the boat and just look on whilst they drowned?

And the attack on our BBC, yes our BBC which costs 43p per day and includes the following.

�� 10 TV services
    ▶️ BBC iPlayer
    �� 10 national radio stations
    �� 39 local radio stations
    �� BBC Sounds
    �� 1 of the UK's most popular websites

91% of the UK population use the BBC each week.

And that brain dead Dorries coming out with “oh but the elderly”. Well Dorries how the hell do you think the elderly are going to cope with the massive hike in utility bills and food.
    Re. the BBC you're argument is pretty hollow,. One of my lads works for the BBC, and they have spent hundreds of millions on a ponsy building that doesn't work. Radio stations that hardly have any listeners, and the best stuff on BBC TV isn't made by the BBC. Oh, and if you really want news that isn't slanted, don't bother with the BBC. It's pants, utter pants.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Re. the BBC you're argument is pretty hollow,. One of my lads works for the BBC, and they have spent hundreds of millions on a ponsy building that doesn't work. Radio stations that hardly have any listeners, and the best stuff on BBC TV isn't made by the BBC. Oh, and if you really want news that isn't slanted, don't bother with the BBC. It's pants, utter pants.
    Where should we go for unslanted news out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    associated press.
    the wall street journal
    not a lot of brit news tho

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Truthfully ? I think you have to take a cross-section. Ironically, aside from the Boris-bashing news stories, the BBC - along with pretty much 90% of news outlets - have preached Government/State mantra on Covid for nearly 2 years.

Truthfully ? I think you have to take a cross-section. Ironically, aside from the Boris-bashing news stories, the BBC - along with pretty much 90% of news outlets - have preached Government/State mantra on Covid for nearly 2 years.
    The news channels mostly accused of left wing bias are the BBC and Channel 4. Both are in this government's gunsights. If they get their way where would you go to get a cross-section?

You’re a fan then.