[I]" Identity politics are now in play, its either right or wrong for me, so depending on what day of the week, what the topic is, i could be labelled Right or Left when we play the Identity politics game " ./I].

" Now when it comes to actual policy, I would be slighty left of centre, but not afraid to mix in some centre right policies if they benefited the majority of the people."

The above quotes are so spot on and probably represent the majority of the electoral in the country

Its a sadness we dont have a better balance of debate on the politics board , I guess the attacks have seen many off .

I am shocked the left leaners still keep wanting to badge centralist as Tories ??

I can only think they are very bitter after the election whitewash and there is nothing else to blame other than this and media intrusion ,however I am not shocked as they follow the same bullish narrow narrative still pursed by Monemtum , Corby ,Bailey ,Abbott ,Rayner ,Richard Burgon ,McDonald , and now that that dreadful Zarah Sultana , its always someones else's fault not there own , there is no appeal in that as they charge blind into the abyss .

Victims for victims sake , their message should deliver aspiration and hope not blame .