+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rugby thread. If you don’t like the game, no need to click on

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It'll be the one sporting event of the year I'll not watch a second of.
    Personally I wish Mike would delete rugger threads. This is a footie forum after all, with occasional diversions. Plenty of other forums for rugger talk.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Personally I wish Mike would delete rugger threads. This is a footie forum after all, with occasional diversions. Plenty of other forums for rugger talk.
    So should the politics threads be deleted? If you don’t like rugby why not do as the thread starter suggested and just ignore the thread?
    Leave it to those of us who enjoy the game to post on this thread. It’s really no big deal.

I think we can have a rugby world cup thread like we have an ashes thread and a glammy thread.

Just keep it all in here.

But we have to put up with people fawning over the English cricket team?

(Yes I know its the English and Welsh Cricket Board but ffs Wales gets silenced)

Do you say "rugger" because you're Jeremy Corbyn? Surely that word is more Boris Johnson.