+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Harris 'proud of the performance' after defeat v Norwich City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Harris 'proud of the performance' after defeat v Norwich City

Reading the two views from the managers you'd think that both sides won and that it was an outstanding game to watch!

I didn't get the feeling that we could get anything from the game the moment they scored their second.
    Without being dominant, Norwich didn't look to be in much trouble and although we pulled one back, they were pretty comfortable.

I just hope that the new boys can add a bit of positivity to the squad and make the current crop play for the shirt.
    We could all do with a lift and a change of personnel could be just what the doctor ordered.

What I do wish more than anything though is that people will stop calling for the manager's head.
    It's really not helping the situation at all and is completely out of our hands anyway.

Bring on the 'R's

Re: Neil Harris 'proud of the performance' after defeat v Norwich City

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Reading the two views from the managers you'd think that both sides won and that it was an outstanding game to watch!

I didn't get the feeling that we could get anything from the game the moment they scored their second.
    Without being dominant, Norwich didn't look to be in much trouble and although we pulled one back, they were pretty comfortable.

I just hope that the new boys can add a bit of positivity to the squad and make the current crop play for the shirt.
    We could all do with a lift and a change of personnel could be just what the doctor ordered.

What I do wish more than anything though is that people will stop calling for the manager's head.
    It's really not helping the situation at all and is completely out of our hands anyway.

Bring on the 'R's
    I think with 11 on the pitch we could have made the last 20 very uncomfortable. Moore was making a big impact and their keeper looked well dodgy.