+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Two years on from the Great Reset, Schwab and the gang are back in Davos peddling their latest wares. Surely the gifted and talented on here will quickly tell us what it all means. Or they could I suppose wait until the algorithims find them! What Fat Ronaldo and Infantino has to say about the new Global Village is anyone's guess.

Not my brightest contribution but at least I'm not dishing out second hand shit on here pretending I've got some kind of gift unavailable to others.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Two years on from the Great Reset, Schwab and the gang are back in Davos peddling their latest wares. Surely the gifted and talented on here will quickly tell us what it all means. Or they could I suppose wait until the algorithims find them! What Fat Ronaldo and Infantino has to say about the new Global Village is anyone's guess.

Not my brightest contribution but at least I'm not dishing out second hand shit on here pretending I've got some kind of gift unavailable to others.
    Why don't you share your thoughts with us, or do you only do criticism? I can't remember the last time you had anything original to say.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

https://greatgameindia.com/davos-carbon-credits/