+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clubshop nightmare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Clubshop nightmare

It's a weird one. I live on a street that also lived a poster on here that no longer is with us. His family also live in the same number house on the same street. Both have the same postcode so I'm thinking it's been delivered there but why should I go knocking on doors it's embarrassing if they haven't got it

Re: Clubshop nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    It's a weird one. I live on a street that also lived a poster on here that no longer is with us. His family also live in the same number house on the same street. Both have the same postcode so I'm thinking it's been delivered there but why should I go knocking on doors it's embarrassing if they haven't got it
    If you don't knock they may not hand it over , id knock and stare them in the face and say there is an ongoing investigation of who delivered what to where , it happened to me when a delivery was made 4 doors down , the chap four doors down just a number wrong 14 v 4 my name it , he knew me had it for a week knew it until I stared at him he was never going to hand it back , went all apologetic on me , I took the item off him , gave him a **** you that not your name , and left